Notify the National Gas Emergency Service Call Centre 0800 111 000
If you find yourself in a situation where you suspect a gas leak inside a building you must carry out the following safety actions:-
- Shut off the supply of gas to the premises
- Open all windows and doors to ventilate the building
- Evacuate all people and pets from the building
- Notify the National Gas Emergency Service Call Centre 0800 111 000
- Do not operate any electrical sockets or switches on or off
- Do not turn on the supply until repairs have been carried out by a competent person.
Contact us for assistance to quickly arrange re-connection of your gas supply, following disconnection by the National Gas Emergency Service.